Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Housecoat




Housecoat, first try. I have been longing for a comfortable, yet attractive housecoat. This might be weird, but even while staying at home and working in my studio all day, still it matters to me what I wear. It changes every day, depending on my own mood, weather, and just how I might feel that morning.
Of course, I would not wear a housecoat to work, but on a Sunday morning, when it all slows down a bit, why not? This specific one has two cushions sewn in at the back; they hardly add any weight, but definitely comfort. The collar is held down in the back by adding a smooth velvet strap, so nothing stands in the way of Sunday morning comfort, not even a collar rubbing against your neck...
I am still developing the front, but for the most part, it is done.

No comments: