Monday, November 19, 2007

I've been tagged...



A few days ago, I've been tagged by Kristen K. from Crafty Peeps blog, a very cool craftster lady. Check out her blog, she makes awesome hats.
Oh, and the reason I haven't been posting anything for a week, it was my birthday week last week, sooo... I was spoiling myself rotten.
But, back to tagging, here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 7 things about me:
1. I love chocolate
2. My feet get cold even in the middle of the summer
3. I love mornings and getting up early, before dawn when it's so so... quiet
4. I just learned how to cut my own hair; attempt number one resulted in a mullet, attempt number two was a lot more successful
5. I am a shoe addict; I can't stop buying shoes; and I'm not even thinking of recovering
6. I miss snow, especially during holidays
7. I live in Florida, but I am originally from Sarajevo

Tagged by me:
Home Made Originals
Rochelle Fugate's Bloggiedoodle
Sweet Stella Designs
Fuzzy Izmit's Blog
Flurrsprite's Nook
Christinas
Felting in Fibrespace




No comments: