Friday, October 19, 2007

Belgrade Fashion Week






...and why I want to be there! Well, after browsing through images from London, New York, Milan Fashion Week... , you get the picture, I had to know what the young Balkan was showing. I used to live in Belgrade, now a capital of Serbia, former capital of former Yugoslavia, and I still love the city. You could catch a show, see a band, almost every night of the week. Besides that, it's a beautiful place to live, even more so if you're an artist.
But back to fashion, Belgrade's got it! I especially loved the work of FPU students from Belgrade and ENSAD students from Paris, very brave, beautiful, and liberating. Belgrade Fashion Week happens two times a year, once in fall, once in spring, and features local as well as international designers, and emerging talent.

No comments: